Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Thoughts on Money and the Soul

I have not posted anything on this blog for more than a week. I was having some computer problems. While I lacked access to a working computer, I was reading the book The Soul of Money by Lynne Twist. I just put some quotes from that book on the blog for this website:
www.everydaywoman.com.au.

I would now like to offer a quote about the soul, a quote taken from the book Tablets of Abdu'l-Baha Abbas. Here is that quote:

"The mysteries of which man is heedless in this earthly world, those well he discover in the heavenly world, and there will he be informed of the secret of trugh; how much more will he recognize or discover persons with whom he hath been associated. Undoubtedly, the holy souls who find a pure eye and are favored with insight will, in the kingdom of lights, be acquainted with all mysteries, and will seek the bounty of witnessing the reality or every great soul. Even they will manifestly behold the Beauty of God in that world. Likewise will they find all the friends of God, bot those of the former and recent times, present in the heavenly assemblage."

No comments: