Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Peraonal Thoughts Confirmed

A member of my online writers' group put this in a recent email:

"it is interesting to contrast Abdu'l-Baha's short biographical treatises on some early believers with other "stories" or even eulogies. "

That writer then made note fo the fact that Abdu'l-Baha always focused on the positive points of a person's character. I was pleased to read that observation. In the short story that was included in the anthology Through the Eyes of Love I displayed Abdu'l-Baha as a man who would look at others with a "sin covering eye."

In my story, Abdu'l-Baha meets two young boys. Those boys are fictional characters. In my story Abdu'l-Baha focuses on the virutes that he sees displayed by those boys. I am pleased to learn that my piece of historical fiction does not stray too far from reality

No comments: